Landlord Gas Safety Certificates Carmarthen
To ensure the safety of tenants it is a legal requirement for landlords to hold an annual CP12 Gas Safety Certificate for properties supplied with gas. An annual gas safety inspection ensures that all gas appliances and flues in rental properties are operating to current standards and safely. Failure to comply with these regulations could lead to a prosecution with penalties of imprisonment or a fine up to £25,000. Lewis Heating and Boiler Services are Gas Safe Registered (Gas Safe Registration No. 551368) have been issuing Landlord’s Gas Safety certificates in the Carmarthen area since for over 10 years and pride ourselves on having many satisfied, returning customers who rely on us to keep their gas appliances safe.
Call 07879 895315 Now
Carmarthen Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
When Lewis Heating and Boiler Services undertake a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection we do the following tests during the CP 12 Gas Safety Inspection:
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufactures data plate
- Check appliances and all pipe work for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressure if test points are available
- Check for satisfactory ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Produce written report (CP12) for Landlord and Tenant
Call today for Landlord Gas Safety Certificates in Carmarthen
Whether you require Landlord Gas Certificates in Carmarthen or a new central heating system installing in St Clares, Lewis Heating and Boiler Services are the company to call. For more information on our plumbing services please contact Carwyn Lewis on 07879 895315 or email email@example.com who will be happy to help.